-
February 25th, 2002, 11:37 PM
#11
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OmegaVerb:
recess,
That sig ... was sarcasm. It was just a train of accusations that desparate people through out ... Like accusing IB of being me ... Van of being Pogue ...
If you had any sense of logic, you'd know it wasn't an accusation, it was a sarcastic joke.
Good Night Now.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
OV,
If you would of used any thought before applying your logic, you'd pick up that I was being facetious in my reply. Why in the world would I think you are being serious in accusing everyone of being your troll? I already knew that the sig ... was sarcasm. But it doesn't take away from the fact this it was still ... stupid.
Don't you think the joke got old after about the 20th time that you modified the sig? It also didn't help when you would reply with witty (yes, that too being sarcastic) comments pointing out that you were racking or smacking yourself in a thread.
It was just tired.
S'all.
Oh, now I'm IB, but since you are IB I am now you and I'm having a conversation with me, myself and I about who's on first.
How clever.
-
February 25th, 2002, 11:54 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by recess:
It also didn't help when you would reply with witty (yes, that too being sarcastic) comments pointing out that you were racking or smacking yourself in a thread.</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
recess -- In the future, when responding to my posts, will you point out where you're being sarcastic to me too? That'd be very helpful.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How clever.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
So I can safely surmise that since you didn't indicate that you were employing sarcasm here, you were being serious, right?
<font color="#330033" size="1">[ February 25, 2002 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Smackie Chan ]</font>
-
February 26th, 2002, 12:07 AM
#13
Inactive Member
I was going to point it out again but I had hoped that you would of caught on by then. I even gave you a clue by using italics.
-
February 26th, 2002, 12:12 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by recess:
I was going to point it out again but I had hoped that you would of caught on by then. I even gave you a clue by using italics.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
~~Makes note to self: italics = sarcasm. When not indicating "thinks to self."~~
Got it. Now what's the story with this?
-
February 26th, 2002, 12:19 AM
#15
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
~~Makes note to self: italics = sarcasm. When not indicating "thinks to self."~~
Got it. Now what's the story with this?
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Look at you. You can't even get it right. "Thinks to self." is only "thinks to self" when it is in italics AND enclosed by ~~ on each side. Pathetic.
-
February 26th, 2002, 12:40 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Recess, what's with the screamingly, errrrr, Happy ShinEy swarthy dude in your avatar??
I can't decide if it's Castro District Ken, Sammy Sosa doing a cameo in a John Waters flick or a studio head shot of that fat gutted latino wannabe playah in "Boogie Nights"....
-
February 26th, 2002, 12:43 AM
#17
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by recess:
"Thinks to self." is only "thinks to self" when it is in italics AND enclosed by ~~ on each side. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Man, this is harder than I thought it would be.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Pathetic.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe, but at least I know that your avatar is of Carlton.
Wait...knowing that is a good thing, right?
-
February 26th, 2002, 12:43 AM
#18
Inactive Member
That's Hot_Carlton (actually Alfonso Ribiero from Fresh Prince of Bel Air) and no, I have no idea why I have him for an avatar.
-
February 26th, 2002, 12:45 AM
#19
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
Maybe, but at least I know that your avatar is of Carlton.
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
And knowing is half the battle.
Sincerely,
G.I. JOE
-
February 26th, 2002, 01:03 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Recess, c'mon, dig deep...There's GOTTA be some reason you researched that guy and then went to the trouble of making him your avatar...Just make something up, I know you'll come through in the end.
Smackie, I don't even wanna know why you know who that guy is...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks